- Plan to arrive 45 minutes prior to procedure time.
- If your procedure is with sedation, you must be accompanied by a responsible driver to take you home and stay with you for 24 hours. ASSC will not discharge patients with solely Uber or taxi transportation.
- Leave all valuables and jewelry at home.
- Wear loose fitting, comfortable clothing.
- For procedures scheduled with sedation, no food or drink, including water, 8 hours prior to procedure. A small sip of water is permitted with medication.
- Avoid smoking, gum chewing, and hard candies the day of your procedure.
- On procedure day, take all routine morning medications except injectable diabetic medications.
- If you are on blood thinners, i.e., Aspirin, Coumadin, Xarelto® or Plavix, please consult your prescribing physician for specific instructions on holding this medication prior to your procedure.
Please contact us at 386.457.7114 if you have any questions